Thursday, September 2, 2010

I don't usually like bumperstickers.........

I drove my son to the airport a few days ago and we got stuck in a traffic jam. We have a lot of traffic jams in this city, so to pass the time I read bumper stickers and personalized license plates. I glanced up at the car in front of us and started laughing.........I told my son "hey, check out the bumper sticker on the car in front of us ...... it's hilarious ....... I can't believe it, it says ........"Masochists for Obama"....... "Masochists for Obama ..... can you believe it? That is SO funny....where can I buy one of those .....hahahaha. My son calmly looked over, read it, smiled and said, "Mom .... look closer"...... I re-read the bumper sticker .... disappointed .... it actually said "Machinists for Obama"..... Open Latte .......

No comments:

Post a Comment