Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Giving my husband teasing ammunition to use against me later...

While I don't have a job, I do have a lot of purses. To keep them organized in our closet, my husband rigged up a chain with toggle clips and hung it from the ceiling.
I love seeing all my treasures hanging neatly in a vertical row. However, there is one problem. I can't reach them all.....grrrr....... !

I had a stroke of genius.......I asked my husband, "would you go to the store and buy me a little folding stool so that I can reach all of my purses?" For some reason he looked really BUGGED ! As his eyes rolled around his head in utter disbelief, I heard him mutter something like, "you mean a stool like the one that I showed you last week and told you to buy since you can't reach the top shelves in our closet"? "YES", I said quite innocently and sighed "that would be perrrfect". He quipped back, "why the heck didn't you just buy it when I suggested it!" "Well", I said, as I reached over and punched him in the shoulder, "why'd ya listen to me ?" "If you thought that I needed it, you should have just bought it anyway !" "You know you shouldn't listen to ME !" He just shook his head and said while laughing, "OPEN LATTE" (yeah, he knows all about my "Open Latte's") (whisper....I hope he doesn't procrastinate because......I want it now !)

No comments:

Post a Comment