Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bye bye lullabye.........

Trying to be a wonderful mommy, I used to curl up in the big, comfy rocking chair in the nursery and sing my baby to sleep. I didn't know if this actually helped my baby go to sleep any faster, but it seemed like the "wonderful mommy" thing to do. By the time boo boo baby was old enough to reach out and grab things, the little darling would reach up and put his little hand over my mouth as I sang him to sleep. This happened again and again. In fact, this happened with all my babies. I had three. At the time I thought they were innocently reaching up to touch wonderful mommy's melodious mouth ....... but, now that they are each gifted musicians ..... I look back and realize that they were probably trying to get me to stop singing !

So, you new mommies out there, you might want to consider buying some lullabye music to play for your boo boo babies' rocking chair time ....... I'm just sayin'...........

No comments:

Post a Comment