Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Where is Jesus?

I was thinking about my early childhood experiences....when, I realized what my first "open latte" was:

I was about 4 years old and I was in a church.......this was my very first time in any church. I walked down the sanctuary's long aisle and settled into a long, wooden, pew with my very glamorous and chic Aunt Josey. For some reason she brought me to her friend's wedding (she babysat me a lot). Well, someone must have told me that "church" is Jesus' house because no sooner had I sat down in the church pew, I stood right up......looked around......and said at the top of my voice, "WHERE IS JESUS !" My Aunt, totally embarrassed, tried to get me to sit down and be quiet. I kept asking this question, loudly, and with determined expectation many times during the ceremony.............kinda cute :) .....but, a perfect example of an "open latte"........

No comments:

Post a Comment