Friday, August 27, 2010

Can't a condiment be an entree ?

I was eating lunch at Moes yesterday (Moes is a fresh mex fast food restaurant). I noticed a new condiment at the self serve condiment area. It's corn salsa. I initially put some of the corn style salsa into the tiny cup provided. Then, I dumped it on top of my nachos. YUM ! YUM !So, I got up and dumped tons and tons of this corn salsa on top of my nacho's......I completely buried the nachos with corn salsa. By the time I woofed down the thick, thick layer of corn salsa, I realized that I had a HUGE stomach ache.........I was doubled over with stomach cramps ....... what was my first hint that condiments aren't meant to be entrees ..... .maybe the tiny cup condiment cup provided .... ya think ? Open Latte.

No comments:

Post a Comment