Thursday, August 5, 2010

He's still in Florida.........

My husband calls me at home from a tennis tournament in St.Louis. He tells me that his opponent is running late for his 2pm match. I ask why? My husband says....."well, he's still in Florida....haha.....guess he's going to be late"....... I take the bait and say without a thought........ "Wow, you're going to have to wait a really long time!"...silence on the phone line. Then I realize, "Oh, you were being sarcastic.........he's not coming........like not coming at all.......... 'cause you're in St. Louis.............and he's still in Florida".

Open Latte..........

2 comments:

  1. it's sad,but true..I was there! Tom had his own open latte moment today. match winners sweep their own courts after playing. I'm waiting for Tom to finish with the sweeper(I'm going for bonus points by sweeping Phil's court)...I'm wondering why Tom was sweeping the court next to the one he played on...he had just spent 2 hours on court 10 and swept court 11! open latte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH ! I BETCHA HE WOULDN'T HAVE VOLUNTEERED THAT INFO !

    DEB

    ReplyDelete